TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO A PRIZE DRAW
1. The Promoter is Queensland University of Technology (QUT) ABN 83 791 724 622 having its principal place of business at 2 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000.
2. By entering the competition connected to the WellPlayed research project, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3a. Playing with your squad across the Movember Videogame Challenge and rating their playstyle strengths fulfils the conditions of entry into the Valve Family and Friends Game Key competition.
3a.1 The competition opens on 1 November 2018 and closes on the 30 November 2018.
3a.2 All players who fulfil the conditions of entry will receive a Valve Family and Friends Game Key
3b. Posting a ‘Squad moment’ on the WellPlayed Project Facebook page that includes your gamertag and squad number fulfils that conditions of entry for the $100 (AUS) JB Hi-Fi Voucher competition. Team entries will include a comment on the team post by all team members. Individual entries will include a post by the individual.
3b.1 The competition opens on 1 November 2018 and closes on the 30 November 2018.
3b.2 The team prize winner will be selected by random draw, which will take place at QUT on the prize draw date of the 3rd December 2018. For the first entry drawn randomly, all team members will win a $100 (AUS) JB Hi-Fi Voucher.
3b.3 The individual prize winner will be selected by random draw, which will take place at QUT on the prize draw date of the 3rd December 2018. The first entry drawn randomly will receive a $100 (AUS) JB Hi-Fi Voucher.
4. The prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
5. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the prize winners by no later than two weeks post the prize draw date. If a winner cannot be contacted or refuses the prize, it will be offered to the next randomly drawn entry. The promoter’s decision is final as to the winner of the prize and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
6. The prize will be available for collection by the winner at a time organised as suitable for the winner.
7. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
8. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to participants.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
10. Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the competition, the use of information supplied by the participant or the use of the prize.